Realtors have a tough job. Pairing home sellers with home buyers requires serious work.
Many home buyers have high expectations, and many home sellers have trouble closing the deal. That’s why it’s essential for realtors to use all the tools at their disposal to bring the sale to a close.
Many realtors underestimate the power of offering a home warranty as part of the sale. Offering a home warranty can lead to these astonishing results:
Call us today to speak directly with a representative:
Home Warranties & Realtors
Home warranties cover replacement and repair on warrantied areas of the home due to mechanical issues, such as age or wear and tear.
Experienced realtors know that when browsing around a home with a potential buyer a lot can stand out. There might be an old refrigerator that sweats, a worn down HVAC system that makes one side of the house warmer than the other, or a clothes dryer that isn’t as efficient as it used to be.
Luckily, these problems don’t have to stall the sale of the home, and all parties stand to benefit from a home warranty.
- The home seller can tempt the close of the sale with this additional benefit while preventing contact in the future about broken appliances or systems.
- The home buyer can have peace of mind that their appliances and systems are covered while budgeting for those costs rather than paying a surprise expense down the line.
- The realtor enables the sale of the home and receives benefits such as a commission or special discounts from Select Home Warranty.
Realtors: Get help with your marketing strategy
Home warranties give realtors an effective marketing strategy to uniquely set themselves apart from other local realtors. Home warranties help both home buyers and home sellers.
Advertise your partnership with a home warranty on your website, on social media and in your brochures. Reach out to Select Home Warranty to receive a special brochure for sharing with your real estate clients. It’s essential to show home sellers and buyers that you’re giving everyone the best possible deal on the sale of the home.
Realtors: Receive commission or discounts for offering home warranties
Select Home Warranty works with realtors to help close residential real estate transactions.
Not all states allow for home warranty realtor commissions or kickbacks, and that’s why we offer a range of benefits to our real estate partners, such as special discounts.
If you’re interested, reach out to us today to receive a free brochure in the mail and talk to us about your client’s needs. Find out if you qualify for Select Home Warranty’s real estate partnership: 860-288-4791
Home Warranty Steps for Realtors
The first step to offering a home warranty to your real estate clients is to understand the coverage plans made possible. Take these steps to get started today!
1. Learn about the home warranty plans.
Home warranties have a few options for realtors to learn about.
The best package includes coverage from mechanical breakdowns on all major home systems and home appliances. Have a look at the terms of service to understand exactly how repair and replacement works.
Select Home Warranty’s Platinum Plan covers all of these areas of the home:
- Home Systems: AC, Cooling, Heating System, Plumbing System, Electrical System, Water Heater, Ductwork, and Plumbing Stoppage.
- Home Appliances: Clothes Washer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave Oven (Built – In), Cooktop, Dishwasher, Clothes, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, and Ceiling Fan.
Do you find real estate that requires care on additional parts of the home? Know about Select Home Warranty’s optional coverage plans to add on to the Platinum Plan. Coverage includes:
- Roof Leaks
- Pool Pump
- Well Pump
- Garbage Disposal
- Mechanical Garage Door
- Septic System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Refrigerators
2. Contact Select Home Warranty.
Select Home Warranty will guide you through the process of signing up for a partnership. We’ll need your name, company name, location, contact information and any questions you’d like answered when we reply to you.
Visit our realtors home warranty page to let us know more about you or give us a call to talk to us today: 860-288-4791
3. Tell your clients about their options.
Share the news about your partnership as part of your marketing strategy. Be sure to talk about home warranties when showing potential buyers around the homes they are interested in.
When they seem unsure about a home appliance or system, remind them a home warranty will give them peace of mind and will shield their wallet down the line in the case of a break down.
Here are a few tips to help include home warranties in your marketing strategy:
- Include a page on your website about home warranties to educate your clients.
- Make a post on social media to inform your clients that you are now offering this opportunity.
- Offer details about home warranties on resources you give to potential buyers and sellers, such as with a brochure or in a packet of information.
Get in touch with us to hear about home warranties for realtors! Help your home buyers protect their homes and wallets from costly repairs down the line, and give sellers an even easier time selling their homes. Call us for more information: 860-288-4791